Choice/Reproductive freedom – most Americans support it (2021-Pew research).
LGBTQ rights – most Americans are fine with them (2021 Gallup)
African American history – A 2022 CBS poll finds most Americans think teaching it is important.
Election fraud – polls by Northeastern, Northwestern, Rutgers, and Harvard finds most Americans believe the last election was secure
Guns? 2020 Gallup poll finds most Americans want stricter laws.
– to be gay and Christian
– to believe in God and science
– to be pro-choice and anti-abortion
– to be feminist and respect men
– to believe in sensible gun regulation and to believe in one’s right to defend self, family, and property
– to be anti-war and pro military
– to advocate BLM and be pro-police
– to love thy neighbor and despise his actions
– to not have an education and be brilliant
– to be Muslim and suffer at the hands of terrorists
– to be a non-American fighting to achieve the American dream
– to be different and the same
– We are all walking contradictions of what “normal” looks like, so let’s let humanity and love win
Democracy works best when EVERYONE participates.